{Free Printable} Let’s Go Shopping! Grocery List

Grocery List

I’ve been designing the perfect printable grocery list for myself and I’m finally done with it!

Grocery List

Grocery List

There were a few things I wanted in a grocery list:

1 – Color! (It’s only ink right?) ;)
2 – Happy/fun (I kind of loathe grocery shopping, so motivation is key).
3 – Arranged by the sections & flow of my grocery store.
4 – Space to write, because I write BIG.

Free Printable

Free Printable

I shop at Fry’s (Kroger) and realize the set up of this list might not be optimal for everyone. Should it work for you, I hope you enjoy using it!

Click here to download

FREE PRINTABLES

Personal (non-commerical) use only. Enduser alterations/derivatives are prohibited.

Please carefully review the full TERMS OF USE.

FAQ | printing tips | freebies

Comments

1. charleen says:

Hi, I am unable to edit the doc – it says it’s password protected?

• Correct! All of our files are protected to prevent unauthorized editing. The freebies are meant to be used as-is and handwritten on. Thanks! :)

2. Thanks so much!! perfect! love the organization!!

3. Just wanted to say thank you for this. I’ve been using it for several months now. I do not do my shopping without it! :)

4. Chloe Santisi says:

Thank you so much for making this free!!! My grandparents use them all the time so I have to print several of them! They are very helpful to use when we go shopping. Thanks so much!!!!!

5. thankyou so much! just what i was looking for.

6. Thank you so much!! Going in my Binder!! You are very talented and have wonderful ideas..

7. Thank you, thank you.

I laminated it. Write with a sharpie. Erase with nail polish remover. Reuse. Probably really OCD. But I LOVE IT!!!

8. Alanna Hollier says:

I just found it and love it! shared it on my facebook page so hopefully lots of my friends enjoy it as well. Love the colours! every grocery category I could imagine!

9. Thank you so much for all of your cute free printables!

10. Bonnie Jean says:

Thanks for the grocery list…using today!

11. Jacqueline says:

This is really cute. I laminated my grocery list and use a dry erase marker on it so I can reuse it :)

12. LOVE IT! Thank you!! I shop at Kroger and Target, this set up is perfect!!!

13. Thank you! That’s just perfect. Now I need a color printer cartridge. =)

14. I LOVE this! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing! Happy Holidays!

15. Nicole Taylor says:

Thank you! Mine was printed, but plain ole black and white. This is much cuter! Do you think you may want to include a weekly menu plan….maybe? Love your monthly ones, but would LOVE a weekly one with b,l,d, and snacks. You know, in case you have nothing better to do! ;)

16. Thank you for making such a well organized and cute grocery list – and making it available for free!!

17. Thanks so much! This is much cuter then the plain old list I use now!

18. Lindsay Lee says:

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! This will make grocery shopping so much more fun!!! =)