{Free Version} December 2013 Calendar – Archived

The Snow Kids and Mr. Gingerbread Man are out for a day of play in the billowy snow. Who’s that little stowaway on the sled? Why, hello Mr. Mouse!

Snow Kids

Snow Kids

December 2013

December 2013

Sorry, download no longer available. This outdated calendar has been archived.

freebies | FAQ

calendars Please be advised that the 2013 calendar year was the last year that a FREE full-size version of our monthly calendars was posted. Thank you for your past support of our design work!

1. WOW! I just found your site today. I love your work. You’re awesome to have all those freebies. I haven’t explored your site much yet but plan to do so….

2. Thanks so much for sharing these calendars! I use them with my students to keep track of “share time” and to teach basic calendar skills. I really appreciate your work!

3. LOVE your calendar!! SO cute!
    I have a new employee that is beginning in October and we needed a calendar. I printed out these pages and they are PERFECT!!
    Thank You!

4. Bud Tucker says:

Thanks so much for the 2013 calendars that I just discovered. They’re great and the kids will love them. Looking forward to seeing either a school year wall calendar for the 2013-2014 school year and/or a monthly 2014 calendar?

5. thank you so much for taking the time to make these lovely calendars !

i just wanted to let you know that all your hard work behind these calendars are much appreciated !! (:

please never stop making them, i really really love them <3

6. Natalie says:

Thank you so much for making these adorable calendars!! I just love them and this is the 2nd year I’ve used them. SOOO CUTE!!! <3

7. Linda S. says:

Just finished printing the rest of my/your calendars for the year. I print them ea. year and they are so useful and just darling! I think I particularly like this year’s set. Thank you so much for such a nice gift!

8. Luna Osiris says:

Love your calendars!

9. Your calendars are sooo cute. They cheer my boring office space up. Every year I search to find yours. Keep up the amazing work!!!

10. MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!! so cute..keep on making cute calendars

11. Thank you for sharing these wonderful, colorful calendars.

12. Hello, I stumbled upon your site while looking for cute printable calendars and I must say that your designs are freaking adorable! I love them and so do my kids thanks so much for making something so simple and mundane fun and cute :) I use your your calendars for my monthly menu planning in my binders and then use them in a frame (for dry erase purposes) for the kids activities and appointments on my desk…so freaking cute. thank you again. I read they won’t be free anymore and I can honestly say that even though I rarely purchase basics like this …as long as they stay as cute and fun as they are now I would be happy to pay for them I would have now except I prefer to write in my stuff!

13. Merci,ils sont tous plus adorables les uns que les autres!

14. MaggieMay says:

Thank you so much, AC! My autistic son loves to see what characters are coming up each month! He loves the little stories before each one. I have him read them to me while it prints out. Good luck with your site and Happy New Year!

15. LOVE iT! its so cute..TQ very Much..:)

16. Thank you so much!!

The calendars are very cute!!

Have a nice days.

17. My 6 kids cannot wait to see what the next calender is going to look like! They gather around me once I fill it out and post it on the fridge! Thank you for your beautiful work! We were so thrilled once I found your beautiful work!

18. Thank u so much for the lovely calendars. I’ve truly enjoyed them. They make me smile everytime I look at them. Be blessed in the New Year and continue with the wonderful work!!!

19. OMG!!!! I love your calendars, they are so cute. The children at my Daycare Center I work at love them also. 2013 calendars ROCK!!! :)

20. Your calendars are so cute! We love them at my school! Thank you for sharing them for free for so long!

21. I really just LOVE your calendars! I have a newborn, 3 year old preK, and 5 year old in K, I print off the calendars each month and put everyones schedule on the back of our main door. Who has to bring what snack to school, who has practice, doctors appointments, etc. It keeps my husband and I on the same page. Thanks so much for a cute looking calendar for this “lazy” mom who doesn’t want a boring black and white one. :)

22. Kim Warrick says:

I have mad love for your calendars! Thank you for sharing them! They have been such a blessing to me! I am looking for December 2012 and cannot find it anywhere! I wish you the best of luck in your journey, you have great talent and I would definitely pay for 2014!!

23. very nice and beautiful design like you ms. angela very useful … thank you very much.. GODBLESS YOU

24. Thank you very much for the useful and cutesy calendar, I love em too! I know it will keep me up-to date all 2013. So sorry you not doing a free one for 2014, but I understand… Kx

25. Thanks so much for the calendars, I just love them all!

[ Sorry, comments are closed on this post. ]