{Free Version} April 2012 Calendar

I’m happy to share these sweet spring birdies :) …

Birdies and Jellybeans

Mmm, jellybeans!

Free printable

April 2012

Sorry, download no longer available. This outdated calendar has been archived.

freebies | FAQ

calendars Please be advised that the 2013 calendar year was the last year that a FREE full-size version of our monthly calendars was posted. Thank you for your past support of our design work!

1. Thanks so much for the calendars! Might as well be fun as well as informative, right? I appreciate the art work and that you allow us to have them for free.

2. Awesome calendars! I’m so glad I’ve found your site – thank you :)

3. Your printables are just adorable! THANK YOU for being so super sweet and sharing with all of us for FREE! I just can’t believe that anyone would complain about any of YOUR work?! How can you complain when it’s so cute and it’s free?!! Well, from the bottom of my heart…THANK YOU! ;)

4. MellieDawn says:

I usually make my own calendars on my Print Artist Program, however, my program keeps freezing up and I haven’t figured out the problem yet. I needed some calendars for my kids to keep the amount they earn for their at-home “jobs” so I searched online and found your site! AWESOME! I love, love, LOVE the cute calendars! They are adorable! The only thing that would be helpful is if there was a way to type into the boxes on the calendar (and maybe that is possible, but I haven’t searched your site much yet). Thanks so much for the adorable calendars!!!

• Hi MD! Thanks for commenting! :) A text editable version of the calendars will be available for purchase SOON-ish! And of course, the free (write-in) version isn’t going anywhere :)

5. I’m so sorry to hear that someone had nothing better to do than to leave you a bad comment. I really don’t understand why people feel the need to spread their negativity. Let me tell you though, I love your calendars, they’re my piece of fun, cheery and color in my cubicle. Guess what my co-worker had the same calendars, we were so excited to find out that we had both stumbled across your calendars. Well I thought that was pretty cool, you know of all the sites in the world, you had to walk into mine.

6. Just found your website when googling for calendars. LOVE your stuff and will be sharing this with my friends. Thanks so much!

7. Hearing that someone actually emailed you to express distaste in your work is appalling, especially when your cute designs made my day when I thought my google search would yield the typical boring printable calendars!

8. I love your calendars! Thank you. (:

9. I love this. It’s adorable and PERFECT. Seriously, I am due in April with my baby girl and I’m doing a bird theme for everything. Perfect puts it mildly…what? I’m pregnant, hormonal and just love this!`

10. hi again! downloaded! hehehe.

11. Your calendars (and other printables) are beautiful. Thank you so much for putting in all the effort to create them. You have terrific ideas and a great sense of style.

12. Love your calendars as well! I have them all tucked safe and sound in my home management binder…thanks for sharing your talent and hard work!

I was online looking for a calendar that I could print off to send to the sitter with our new bundle of joy. My husband works every 3rd day, so I wanted something cute to give the sitter to let her know what days our little one would be visiting. Thank you for making them available for us. You ROCK!!!

14. This is my first time to your site and I love your work. Thank you!!

15. You are wonderful. Thank you for doing these wonderful and I love using them. My car pool ladies love them too. Thank you!

16. I have been using your calendars since you started posting them and LOVE them! Selfish, rude, stupid people annoy me. Especially the ones that feel entitled. I don’t even buy the store calendars anymore bc none are as cute or great as yours. Thank you not only for doing this in your free time, but so graciously giving random strangers the joy of using your beautiful creations for free. Happy New Year and may all people be kind to you from now on! :)

17. Thanks for the GREAT calendars! Your designs are super cute and whimsical and just make me smile! :) I can’t wait for April now!! Thanks again! YOU ROCK!

18. YES, your calendars are AWESOME!!! The CUTEST I’ve seen on the net! TY so much for sharing them with us…keep up the G-R-E-A-T work!!!!! :)

19. I love your calendars!!! I use them to keep my crazy life semi-organized. The graphics and fonts are great! Thanks for sharing :)

20. Love the calendars! i hope we’ll have the rest of the months as well. I’ll be using this in the office =)Thanks!

21. Nancy Mobley says:

I follow your blog and I love all the printables. My granddaughter loves all the pretty colors and printables. I really like the calanders they are very helpful when it comes to reminders. I have them in all my rooms. With daycare things change everyday and working 3rd shift they help me keep up with my hours & days.

22. Connie Teasley says:

You are so sweet to give these away. I have loved everyone of the calendars. Thanks, make it a great day!

23. I just caught on to your designs and your handy printables are all over my cubicle keeping me organized now! Just as and FYI- I would happily pay next year to download the whole year at once. Your designs are worth it!

24. LOVE your calendars and all of your designs. Thank you so much for making these available at such a great cost….FREE!! You could easily charge for these great downloads, but I am so very grateful you don’t. I am sorry that there is am ungrateful, insensitive snob who does not appreciate you. There is always one rotten apple on the tree. I, for one, think you are the “BOMB”!!!!

25. this is my first time to visit this site and i love all of your printables…my only wish is that you were finished with the 2012 calender so i could use them for my preschool class handprint calenders that i do every yr for my parents…I have searched and searched for some cute months and I must say….I love the ones you have posted so far…so disappointed that all 12 are not avaliable to print right this second…I will continue to check back and maybe all will be here to print by dec. 14…hint hint…haha

• Hi Misty, I’m real glad you like the calendars! I just wanted you to know that I typically release the calendars quarterly. Also, I’ve closed the design queue until the end of next year so that I may finish up the few commercial design projects on my plate, as well as spend time with my family this holiday season. It takes many hours for me to illustrate just one calendar. Unfortunately, there is no way I could design 8 months of calendars in just a week! I WISH I was that fast! I let the ideas for designs come to me and I work on them in between my other design work (aka: “my spare time”). I wish you luck with your calendar project and Happy Holidays!

26. Mandy Hunter says:

As always, I LOVE this! I’m sorry someone was so negative. I sure appreciate that you share these awesome freebies!!

27. I love all your works and inspired by it..I truly appreciate you sharing these with us. keep up the good work and just ignore the negative comments..

Good Luck!

28. This post reminded me that I have not said thank you for items you create and allow us to print for free. I was looking for a fun calendar for my classroom and I was so excited when I found yours. They are cute, fun and useful. They are perfect! Thank you for sharing your talent. I appreciate you.

29. Seriously. You are a wonderful person to share these amazing calendars with us for FREE – and they are so super cute that I can’t imagine anyone not loving them! Thank you, thank you, thank you for what you do for everyone – whether we show appropriate appreciation or not!

30. Some people are so ungrateful! I love your calendar and I appreciate you doing it for us and it’s FREE!! Thank you!!

31. Carrie S. says:

Shame on that person! I love, love, love your calendars! They make me feel bright and cheery every time I look at my calendar! Can’t wait to see what May looks like!

32. Just found you via Pinterest… and you have all the girls in the office loving your site and the free printable calendars. Keep up the great work and thanks for offering it for free.

33. I love love love your calendars their adorable. Thanks so much:)

34. I look forward to everything u post. Next time tell the complainer that “Beggers can’t be choosers”.

35. Have no idea what happened – but seriously – people GET A GRIP – if you don’t like something simply say “no thank you” or skip it all together. Secondly these are free!! You are under no obligation to use them or subscribe to this blog.

I truly appreciate you sharing these with us. My 3 yr old son loves the calendars. We use them to keep up with the weekends so he will know how many more days til the weekend, and also December is being used to countdown the days til Santa shows up.

Again thank you so much for taking the time to make and share these with us. Please keep ’em coming.

36. How ridiculous! I love, love, love your calendars. They bring joy to my desk at work and everyone always asks about them and LOVES them. That person is crazy! Ignore the haters, let them keep on hating! I think the cupcakes are absolutely adorable, as is the April calendar. Keep doing what you’re doing, because you’re awesome at it!

37. That is CRAZY!! I can’t believe the nerve of some people! I think they are adorable!!

38. too amazingly cute! and you are amazingly sweet to share! thank you!

39. Love, Love, Love your calendars… sure makes scheduling at my office a LOT more fun!! Thank you!

40. I adore the birds! They’re just too cute and so perfect for spring. Thank you for taking the time to create such wonderful printables and for being so generous as to share them with all of us for free. You’re a class act!

41. I was wondering if you are going to do a new years 2012 subway art? I think the 2011 is great.:)

42. I think your designs are adorable and I look forward to using the calendars in 2012!

43. OMG the cheek of some people how horrible….I think your calendars are absolutely awesome! I love them and use them daily and they are so fun and cheery too….the best out there! Try and ignore that 1 negative person, you have hundreds more who love what you do and the generosity you give to us all! ;) Hugs x

44. I’m really sorry that happened to you :( I LOVE all your work and appreciate everything you share with us!

It’s all so bright, cheerful, and cute ?

45. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

46. Well phooey on her! I loved March and April is to die for!! We use your calendars every month for school (so, every morning!) and we love them. We can’t thank you enough for your FREE product. We keep coming back for your darling FREE product because we love them so!

47. You know how I feel. Love your calendars, love you. I don’t love Monica. (I’ll totally understand if you feel the need to delete this.) I was just sayin. ;)

48. Thank You for sharing these wonderful & useful monthly Calendars for FREE. My 3 yr old loves the cheerful designs in our kitchen.

49. Not Beehive says:

Let me get this straight: you’re posting free downloads and some turd actually had the gall to complain? On MY planet, we say “thank you” or nothing at all. And I love, love, LOVE all of the calendars. Thank you so much for creating them and making them available.

50. I LOVE all of your stuff and the fact that you share so many things for free is AMAZING! I can’t believe that anyone would complain. Ridiculous!

• Wow, I just happened to stumble across your site…..thank you for these free printables….my kids love them and the design is amazing.
      As for the complaining facebooker…..deleting such a ridiculous post is the best thing you could do. I find myself amazed that people complain when they are getting something for free…..great job – – keep it up!

[ Sorry, comments are closed on this post. ]