Well, I haven’t done a TiLove post in quite a while! So here we go, something to fill the silence while I whittle away at some of the custom graphic work I’ve got in queue. (Sigh… When it rains, it pours!)
- Loreal Infallible Plumping Lipgloss: in Tawny. Though typically not a huge fan of glosses, this one hits the nail on the head! Absolutely love the color, the staying power and is just the right amount of sheen.
- International Delight Coffeehouse Inspirations Breve Creme: in Vanilla Caramel Cream. So my waistline probably isn’t happy about the departure from my usual Skinny Caramel Macchiato, but this stuff is the bomb.com! Made with real milk & cream and oh-so-delicious!
- Premium Photo Paper in 8.5×11: from the Dollar Tree. This photo paper is an absolute must-have for me. I pick up 5-6 packs every time I hit up the dollar store. The price is right, the quality is great and it REALLY makes a huge difference with printables. Looks much more professional than regular cardstock!
- Bistro Chalkboard Markers: from Hobby Lobby. The perfect chalk markers for writing on blackboards, whiteboards and just about any washable surface! Use a 40% off coupon to cut down the price.
- EK Success Extra Large Flourish Punch: from Joann.com. I’m so completely IN LOVE with this paper punch! It’s gorgeous! I searched many a craft store for this product before breaking down and purchasing it online. Ugh, shipping costs are a bitch, but I know I’ll get lots of use out of this beauty!
- Darice Sticky Back Chalkboard Vinyl: (no link). Found in the seasonal section. Regularly $4.99 a roll but used a 50% off coupon. CAN’T BEAT THAT PRICE! Perfect for use on a Cricut or to cut out shapes with a paper punch. Cheap chalkboard labels to organize your stuff! I plan to use with the flourish punch & chalk markers listed above to label jars in my craft room!
- Copco Sip n’ Stir Tumbler: in PINK from ekitchenworld.com. I use one of these awesome cups every single day! They’re so cute and perfect for my morning iced coffee. I have two of the Eco brown ones, but am loving all the fabulous color choices they have now.
- Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches: in 5×7. Ever since I took over my Mom’s laminating machine, I’ve been going through packs of these like crazy – labeling & laminating everything in sight! The 5×7 size is perfect and a nice price at around $3 a pack at Walmart! You get 20 sheets, a laminating dream!