Here we go… a few more things I currently can’t get enough of ;) …
- Glass Bubble Rings: in Black/White. Super hip and cute! Looks great with dark nail polish. Hobby Lobby has acrylic knockoffs for just $1.99 for a set of two! (No way!) WAY!
- Lindor Truffles: Milk Chocolate Bar. OMG! I had no idea they made these in bars! I could snarf the whole thing in one sitting!!! Seriously the most delightful thing I ever put in my mouth ;) …
- e.l.f. Essentials Hypershine Gloss: in Honey. Don’t let the color scare you. Looks fabulous over a darkish lipliner, gives a golden glass-like shimmer. The texture/taste is also awesome. Not typically a gloss fan, but this one is definitely two thumbs up!
- Converse All Star Double Tongue: Wrapping Paper, Charcoal/Carmine. I just ordered these and CANNOT WAIT to receive them! Really been wanting some charcoal chucks for a long time, as I’m currently a lover of all things dark grey. The added PINK is just a sweet bonus!
- Long layered necklaces: Hematite! Actually, I’m into ALL hematite jewelry right now. Why hematite? Because it’s GREY! And it’s SHINY! It also has some pretty amazing healing properties.
- Burberry: Touch for Men. Oh sweet geezus, you will go CRAZY over your guy if he’s wearing this scent! Just bought some for the hubs for Christmas. Smells so dang good!
- Stor It: Storage Bags. Found these at Dollar Tree. Nice quality and tons of uses! Great for packing or toting, as well as storage. *
- Jordana Easyliner for Lips: Retractable Pencil. I started using these a couple years ago and I’ll never buy an expensive lipliner again! I love retractable liners. Glides on smoothly and the price is phenomenal! You can find them at Walgreens for just $1.99 each! Fave colors are Coco Loco, Plush Plum, Tawny and Terra Kiss.
* Stor It Bags: IMO, comparable to the pricey Ziploc Brand Big Bags. I grab a couple boxes every time I shop at DT. Another use: much more classy than a plastic shopping bag, if you need to quickly pack up something to give away to someone!